Have you been dreaming of a destination wedding but do not know where to start?
- Trying to do all the research on your own can be stressful and overwhelming. I'm here to help. We will work together to find your dream location for your wedding.
- Once you have selected your date and we determine where your wedding will be, I will contact the resort and get the process started.
- I will get your room booked and at the same time put you in touch with the local onsite wedding coordinator.
- You will work directly with the wedding coordinator and I will also be there to assist.
- Depending on the number of guests you think will attend, a group contract or group code for rooms at the resort will be set up.
- You will send out "Save the Date" to your guests using Cruise, Trips and More as your RSVP.
- Guests will contact me directly to book their resort stay, flights and transfers - leaving you time to focus on your big day.
- You can also set up a wedding/honeymoon registry and include tours or activities that you want to do in the destination.
Things to consider when planning your destination wedding.
Most resorts offer FREE Weddings, depending on group size, number of nights and room categories booked. You can also choose from many different wedding packages that they offer for a cost or you can add things onto the free wedding package. There are also many types of ceremonies offered depending on what you are looking for. Each resort has different locations on property where your ceremony can be held and there's always a backup plan in case of bad weather. A lot of resorts may only have one wedding a day so it's best to start the planning process early. I recommend starting the process 6-12 months out but if you can plan 12 months out you will have more options.